Security Guidelines COVID-19
Théâtre français de Toronto and its partners prioritize above all the safety and comfort of its patrons, artists, and staff. Théâtre français de Toronto and its partners will continue to monitor and respond to governmental policy changes and advice from health authorities to ensure we are always up-to-date and offering the safest experience possible.
Things to know.
- Vaccination and Masks: Policies around face masks and vaccination are evolving. At the time of publication, face masks will no longer be mandatory for all indoor performances, and neither will proof of full vaccination. Any changes to this policy will be updated on our website and communicated to all ticket holders in advance of their performance.
- Capacity Restrictions: All performances are being sold at 100% capacity. It is likely that you will be seated next to parties outside of your household. Any changes to capacity restrictions will be updated on our website and communicated to all ticket holders in advance of their performance.
- Reduced Contact: As much as possible, interactions between staff and patrons will be contactless. This includes ticket scanning, box office transactions, and health screenings.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue. All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized both prior to and following each performance.
Protecting Your Purchase: Similarly to last season, we may have to postpone or cancel a show due to new government policies. In this case, you will have the choice between one of the following options:
- A full refund
- An account credit to use for a future Théâtre français de Toronto production
- A tax receipt in the amount of the ticket donation
Please do not attend the performance if you have symptoms of COVID-19, if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 5 days prior to the performance and still have symptoms, or if you have been in close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19.
All residents and visitors of Toronto must follow the City of Toronto’s current Public Health regulations. Click here to view the current Public Health Regulations for the City of Toronto.
While we have put measures in place to enhance safety and help reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission from person to person, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places where people gather. By attending Théâtre français de Toronto performances, you voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure of COVID-19. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in removal from the venue.
Théâtre français de Toronto has been awarded the Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council. This international symbol is designed to allow travelers to recognize companies around the world which have adopted health and hygiene safety measures that ensure customers experiences are safe.